UK supplier of a Mors Pot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Is there a UK supplier of the Mors Pot or is a USA job and getting robbed blind by import tax.

Cheers

Chris

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Thanks for that but I want something my woodgas stove will fit in to and a 1.8L Mors pot will do I think

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Might get lucky and get through without getting robbed blind, would still prefer a uk supplier, I am surprised that there isn't one as the Mors pot appears better than the zebra with its handle that can be locked in place for pouring and the folding handle and it has a spout of sorts

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Pretty Sure Bison Bushcraft Did them but not on their website any more :(

Yeah, pretty sure I've seen them somewhere too, either Bison Bushcraft or The Bushcraft Store.

Reason I think it was the bushcraft store is because they have the Dave Canterbury's Pathfinder bottle/cup set, and the pathfinder store also sells the bushpot.

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Thanks for that but I want something my woodgas stove will fit in to and a 1.8L Mors pot will do I think

Ozzy the Woodgas stove does fit the 1.8L. I think I got charged about £10 import but you might not get charged. Having said that I think the pots are worth it, the're much better than the zebra kit IMO.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Plus the £8 that the post Office slap on top for collecting the charge. :bluThinki

Depends upon the seller. A lot of sellers on ebay are now collecting Vat and duty their end so you pay nothing your end. Check with the seller how they are shipping it over.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I had the snowpeak one but did'nt realy like it, prefering a zebra or similar style pot.

I think it was Topknot who made his zebra billy in to something similar.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE