Trangia Triangle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Thanks but no thanks, Richard. My plan, when I first bought the 1ltr Eta, was to use a Trangia bnr under it in a Honey stove. As it turned out it wasn't a good combination and I didn't like the Honey stove. It was after I'd sold the Honey that I found out how well the 123 went with the Eta and I think that set-up is as good as I'm likely to get with the Eta pot, but I still have this hankering to use it over a Tranburner hence the interest in the vid.

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
How would this be burning wood? I like the idea of having a plan B should I run out of meths. I read that burning wood on (or rather under) a trangia damages the windsheild. I'm guessing this, being stainless steel, will cope well.
Anyone tried it.

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
Just bought one today (got 20% off!) am very pleased with it. Apart from using it with the meths burner, I think it is a very useful way of turning the gas trangia into a stand alone gas stove, for when you want that kind of thing.

I know a lot of people are saying its just a copy of a clikstand, yes but its a cheaper and more readily available copy, so that's a thumbs up from me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE