the survival handbook!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
R

Ross

i was wondering if anyone had a copy of Ray's first book
(ISBN 1-85648-180-8) that they want to sell. the book is out of print now and is an bottom to find so any help would be appreciated! Cheers
Ross :biggthump

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
I think the one you're after is "The Survival Handbook," which has not been reprinted as far as I know. Sorry, my copy's definitely not for sale, but I found it through www.abebooks.com and it's probably worth a look there. Abebooks lets you set up a "want" and then automatically sends you an e-mail whenever a copy comes onto the market. There is no charge for the service.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Ross I have my old instructors copy which I used will working with Ray - its highlighted and has my scrbbled notes in the margins but apart from that its in very good condition - make me an offer and its yours.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Ross I have my old instructors copy which I used while working with Ray - its text is highlighted on the bits I thought important and has my scrbbled notes in the margins but apart from that its in very good condition - make me an offer and its yours.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Tony see you got in there quick!!

If Ross doesnt want it I'll keep it for you.

R

Ross

Gary,
That would be cool. i dont know if you got my e-mail or not but i would like it! give me instructions on how to pay and we can sort it out!
Ross :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE