*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Me me me - I'll take those leather hole punches cheers. PM inbound.

On offer from me Is aMilcom Dutch style water bottle with pouch (unused)

Or A 75ml tube of Autosol (no not anusol before you misread again spandit!)

Colin

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god for that!! for a while there I thought I was gonna be the man that messed up the gift it on thread!!!
All sorted Colin, PM replied to and the punches will be in the post tommorrow mate!!
Cheers
Steve

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Same as this:

olive-water-bottle.jpg

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
He's doing fine, the offer went up with the post accepting my offer :) Now Jacko, Chisellers picture is a subtle way of saying the time is nigh to offer that second option... he, like many of the erstwhile participants of BCUK, are shy retiring chaps who hide themselves and their lights behind a bush(ell) which is why many of the folk put up a picture of themselves, behind a bush, to say it for them ;)

Please pardon my bullspore ;)....I do know he's at work till this evening so give the man time and be nice, we were there once, me not so long ago :)

Hi Sally, just to let you no that the cup arrived today safe and sound and Mrs Jacko thanks you very much for the extra!!! Your a superstar thanks very much x
All the best
Steve

sent by pigeon mail from my tree house

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Thats fine Jacko, I'm sure you'll be here again :) And if you give Mrs Jacko a foot rub with it, we'll both be in good books!

Gotta say lads, my Youngling has one of these canteens for school- it's been used and abused as only a classful of 10yr old lads can, for about 8 months, never leaks a drop and looks as new as day 1... highly recommended :)

ON OFFER FROM TOTUMPOLE- Patrol base canteen as pictured below or 75ml tube Autosol chrome cleaner :)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Erm.... I'm struggling for things to add, lemme see

75g tube of autosol

a Milcom Dutch style water bottle with pouch (unused)

A Nixon leather wallet - well used but in good nick

Genuine Osprey PLAstic cup (not the water bottle) - unused

Web TEx 58 pattern bottle - used but in good condition

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Erm.... I'm struggling for things to add, lemme see

75g tube of autosol

a Milcom Dutch style water bottle with pouch (unused)

A Nixon leather wallet - well used but in good nick

Genuine Osprey PLAstic cup (not the water bottle) - unused

Web TEx 58 pattern bottle - used but in good condition

Bump, nudge, wink....on offer ^^^^

sent using my sausage thumb

Biker

I'll take that Nixon leather wallet off you Totumpole. (aka Thread-killer)

Hate for people to start thinking of you as a thread killer LOL!

On offer from me: a custom drawing of your choice

Or

2 DVDs packed full of 200,000 ebooks with the software to convert them to Kindle etc. I bought them on ebay, copied the disks to my hard drive because the file system was a total mess and now the disks are surplus to requirements. Similer to this current ebay sale (in fact I bought them from this bloke but £3 cheaper)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ebooks-e-...0928035941?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item3f1491c065

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Cheers Aaron, your a thread saver - didnt know what else I'd be offering up. I would take a biker drawing, but going to refrain as I dont think the thread can take another hit from me..... for now.

On offer from Biker:
On offer from me: a custom drawing of your choice

Or

2 DVDs packed full of 200,000 ebooks with the software to convert them to Kindle etc. I bought them on ebay, copied the disks to my hard drive because the file system was a total mess and now the disks are surplus to requirements. Similer to this current ebay sale (in fact I bought them from this bloke but £3 cheaper)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ebooks-e-...0928035941?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item3f1491c065

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh, sorry about that, folks, huuuuuge over excitement at the potential of getting a Betty original, pass me a towel, please :) OMG...... Well, I've still got a coupla crusader cups so one of those, I'll have a scout around for other things later this morning and put pics up, there might be a light clothing weight suede/leather selection if the mugs have had their day :)

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
IMG_0145.jpgIMG_0146.jpgIMG_0147.jpgIMG_0148.jpgI will take those pouches Roger and I will offer something ASAP

1 St Johns Ambulance/Red Cross First aid Manual
2 Mountain & Leadership By Eric Langmuir
3 Observers books Birds Eggs & British Insects
4 Israeli FFD

only 1 of the following items

will add pics later.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE