Terra nova quaser mountain tent!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
I have an awesome terranova quaser moutain tent, it really is the bench mark tent! Read the reviews on this and you'll see what I mean.

The thing is, I never use due to my love of hammocking, I'd be interested in some swaps or whatever (bearing in mind this tent was £400 new!)

I am looking for....

!) A Karrimor Sabre backpack
2) A decent handmade knife in the woodlore style
3) A decent Sleeping bag

I am open to offers, any ideas guys?

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Don't know if there is a problem with the PM's at the moment but please get in touch Buckley8219 , Woody clone is finished and ready to go.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Buckley, if you now don't want to go ahead with the trade at least let me know. :(

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Buckley, I have sent you a couple of PM's and posted on here.
I can see that you have logged on several times since but you have still not replied ?
The knife was built to your spec's for the trade and i think the least you can do is let me know what is happening either way. :(

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
That is indeed a poor show and given the quality of the workmanship I have just received from you Rapid all I can say is it's his loss :( . If that clone is still floating around I might be willing to find it a home but I suspect I might not be the first to ask :rolleyes:

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Mate sorry,

I have been offline pretty much for the last couple of weeks, as I have a number of personal problems.

I am still very keen to go ahead with the trade and the tent is clean and ready to go!

Sorry about this, it was bad form. Should have kept in touch. Let me know if you still want to go ahead. Things have been so crazy this end!

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Cheers for editing that post mate, much appreciated. :)

I'll PM you when its sent. Just got a quote from parcel force 48hr £28! :eek:

I guess i'll have to send it via royal mail standard parcels!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Hi Buckley, I know the auto notification thing is playing up so i thought i'd post here in case you are not getting the PM's, let me know what's happening with the tent please.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Let me know whats happening one way or the other Buckley.
Cheers
Lawrence

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Well my patience has ran out, it's been one excuse after another :rolleyes:
Knife was built to his spec and he was kept up to date with progress and pic's as i made it.
Even made a second sheath because he wanted a left handed version.
Don't know if he's just a time waster or whats going on but there is no excuse for it.
It's no way to behave on any forum never mind BCUK.
I don't want to start flaming but i do have a lot of friends on here and i feel obliged to warn them about a problem member.
Another member has already contacted me to say he has also had a problem with him so it's not the first time.
Sadly this is the only bad transaction i have had on here.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
rapidboy said:
Well my patience has ran out, it's been one excuse after another :rolleyes:
Knife was built to his spec and he was kept up to date with progress and pic's as i made it.
Even made a second sheath because he wanted a left handed version.
Don't know if he's just a time waster or whats going on but there is no excuse for it.
It's no way to behave on any forum never mind BCUK.
I don't want to start flaming but i do have a lot of friends on here and i feel obliged to warn them about a problem member.
Another member has already contacted me to say he has also had a problem with him so it's not the first time.
Sadly this is the only bad transaction i have had on here.

Your lucky you didn't send him the knife!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I'm not bothered about the knife but i don't like being messed about and i don't expect it on a reputable forum like this.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It's a shame that you've been let down, I'm sure with the reputation you have for quality made kit you'll shift it to someone else in no time so at least it isn't wasted.

Edit: Any chance of a few shots of the knife so we know what he's missing?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE