Super Sausage meet Fri 2nd Dec - Sun Dec 4th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Looking much more likely now to be saturday am (might be giving young spud a lift down too) and a leisurely set up in daylight.... you may all laugh as the tipi flops down around me, soooo much funnier than just watching someone fall outta their hammock ;)

Really looking forward to it! I love seeing new woods and freindly faces :) And it looks like this 'un will feel a bit rawer, I'm fed up of being too hot at nite ;)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Looking much more likely now to be saturday am (might be giving young spud a lift down too) and a leisurely set up in daylight.... you may all laugh as the tipi flops down around me, soooo much funnier than just watching someone fall outta their hammock ;)

Really looking forward to it! I love seeing new woods and freindly faces :) And it looks like this 'un will feel a bit rawer, I'm fed up of being too hot at nite ;)

See you there. :)

We'll have the kettle on.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Looks like I'm out people! Apparently a saturday off from work in a butchers shop in December is TOTALLY out of the question! Have an amazing time though :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above:

1. Simon H, and Basil
2. MartinK9
3. Bernie,Max and Brier if all go's well
4. Karl82
5. spud_23
6. HillBill
7. Cliv (Strange)
8. Turbogirl (poss + Youngling & tipi, depending on the weather!)
9. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
10. shaggystu
11. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
12. Captain Slicey (pos)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Yep, never mind there will always be a next time. Alex will take the money. He's this happy chap:

chairmaking6.jpg

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ah ha, so the King of the Dutchies will sit upon his wooden throne, accepting the taxes from your serfs... marvellous :) We'll take lots of pix for you, Martin :)

Not bringing the tipi now, tis just too hard for an overnite for an old bird who doesn't know the potential roosting spots!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE