Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meet Feb 7th and 8th 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Oh yeah!! The charm man still has it in him. Managed to persuade SWMBO that the following weekend would be a better one, for the dinner party she wants. So I'm in.

[video=youtube;opk4x7jzRS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opk4x7jzRS4[/video]

List of Attending
Name - Day of arrival -Group meal
1. Stu - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
2. Simon - Friday - Group meal-Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips.
3. Karl - Friday- and pub grub, rib eye steak from the farm and trimmings please
4. Toby - Friday - Group meal -Cassoulet soup with duck breast & toulouse sausage dumplings,Braised Oxford Sandy & Black belly pork, scalloped potato bake & cassoulet jus,Bread basket.
5. Chris - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
6. Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips
7. Colin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips
Visiting

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I will be Confriming with The Compasses this weekend about our food order, as I would not want to say we will be wanting this, and its not what we want, Can those that are coming and have said what they want food wise please confirm by Saturday Midnight, thank you for your help, I just want things to go smooth.

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips - confirmed

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Colin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips. Confirmed.
Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips - confirmed

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Colin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips. - Confirmed.
Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips - Confirmed.
Toby - Friday - Group meal - Cassoulet soup with duck breast & toulouse sausage dumplings,Braised Oxford Sandy & Black belly pork, scalloped potato bake & cassoulet jus,Bread basket. - Confirmed.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Stu, is it okay if I do a confirmed +1. A mate of mine would like to come along as well, Woodyfiresticks on the forum. He's a good bloke, just getting into bushcraft.
He would be arriving on the Friday evening, and is up for the pub meal too. I'll get him to introduce himself if it's okay.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu, is it okay if I do a confirmed +1. A mate of mine would like to come along as well, Woodyfiresticks on the forum. He's a good bloke, just getting into bushcraft.
He would be arriving on the Friday evening, and is up for the pub meal too. I'll get him to introduce himself if it's okay.

That is no problem too, just add his food request to the list :), you know I easy, I just dont like letting people down :).. thats the only reason for the conformation :), more the merrier :)..

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Sorry about this Guy's But I have just had a menu set to me fro Mariad at the Compasses.. it sound like they have a new chef....... and his Re-done the menu... I will replace the Old One with the new.. Post #2.

Appoliges for this, I will extend the conformation date to Monday Midnight :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE