Suffolk Bushcraft Monthly Meet Feb 7th and 8th 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Sounds like a good idea, it would be nice to have something hot for lunch, I have a feeling it might be a bit chilly in Feb. Good job we will have a load of wood to cut and split

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Anyone know where my compass is? I appear to have lost yet another one and if I ask Vic to get me another on I will be in trouble.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
List of Attending
Name - Day of arrival -Group meal
1. Stu - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
2. Simon - Friday - Group meal-Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips.
3. Karl - Friday- and pub grub
4. Toby - Friday - Group meal -Cassoulet soup with duck breast & toulouse sausage dumplings,Braised Oxford Sandy & Black belly pork, scalloped potato bake & cassoulet jus,Bread basket.
5. Chris - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
6. Kevin - Friday - Group meal

Visiting

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
List of Attending
1. Stu - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
2. Simon - Friday - Group meal-Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips.
3. Karl - Friday- and pub grub
4. Toby - Friday - Group meal -Cassoulet soup with duck breast & toulouse sausage dumplings,Braised Oxford Sandy & Black belly pork, scalloped potato bake & cassoulet jus,Bread basket.
5. Chris - Friday - Group meal. - Stansfield game pie –local venison, pigeon, rabbit and/or pheasant as available
6. Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips

Visiting

Last edited:

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Skill Share – Map reading & Navigation for weekend meet 7-8th Feb

Hi All,

I have offered to head up the Skill share session on Map reading & Navigation and will bring along map, compass etc for demonstration purposes.

There is a plan to have a short practical session :Wow: (Don't panic!)

However, if you have the following it may be of benefit to bring;

• Compass
• Pen & Notebook/paper

There is no need to purchase maps but if you already have them, then the following will cover the area we are in;

• Maps – OS Landranger 155, OS Explorer 210 (OS Explorer 211 - extends East of our area but doesn't include our location)
• Digital Mapping – print area – E: TL76 - 82 N: TL48 – 58

Any queries let me know

Kevin

Last edited:

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
List of Attending
3. Karl - Friday- and pub grub, rib eye steak from the farm and trimmings please
6. Kevin - Friday - Group meal - Rib eye steak from the farm with beef tea, chantenay carrots & proper chips

Visiting

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
looks like 'm the only fat bstd going for a starter :) I'm an expert eater, be practicing all my life and will eat quick so you don't have to wait long for yours to be served :)

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
looks like 'm the only fat bstd going for a starter :) I'm an expert eater, be practicing all my life and will eat quick so you don't have to wait long for yours to be served :)

In terms of eating speed, that never worries me... it's the length of time needed on the dunny afterwards that concerns me ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE