Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Not long now... Spent the last two nights in the garden testing gear, can't wait to get out in the woods.

Thats Keen, lol, Ive spent the last few days ruhsing about sorrting things out... not got anywhere near looking at my kit yet... better get my finger out...

I wont be coming this month, Vic is working friday and Sunday. Might be able to escape on Saturday and pop up and go for a bimble, see what we can find.

OK bud see you when and if you get there :)

Looking like I am going to make this, aiming to get there Fri night, might be about 8/9 o'clock, if its any later will leave it till Sat morning, really need to get back into the woods and chill out.

Good News Mike see you there :)

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Thats Keen, lol, Ive spent the last few days ruhsing about sorrting things out... not got anywhere near looking at my kit yet... better get my finger out...

Same here.

I knew it was all going to smoothly! It turns out my best customer at the moment is expecting me to work all day tomorrow!

Stu, can I meet you somewhere around 6-7 o'clock? If you could pm me your mobile maybe, then I can keep in touch through out the day. Now I live in Stansfield I may know somewhere closer to the site to meet you?

The other thing I havent sorted out is what food is best to take? And I assume you take a cool box/bag?

Chris

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Hi Guys

Have a great weekend, sorry will miss out on this one.

Remember this time last year broke my foot, this year 'broken' back! (disc problems again)

Catch you all soon, Don't wash the barrel out let it mature!

ATB

Kevin

P.S I did say 'broken back' no cowboys were involved!!!

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Guys

Have a great weekend, sorry will miss out on this one.

Remember this time last year broke my foot, this year 'broken' back! (disc problems again)

Catch you all soon, Don't wash the barrel out let it mature!

ATB

Kevin

P.S I did say 'broken back' no cowboys were involved!!!

HI Kev , hope you get better soon, it would be good to see you again.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Same here.

I knew it was all going to smoothly! It turns out my best customer at the moment is expecting me to work all day tomorrow!

Stu, can I meet you somewhere around 6-7 o'clock? If you could pm me your mobile maybe, then I can keep in touch through out the day. Now I live in Stansfield I may know somewhere closer to the site to meet you?

The other thing I havent sorted out is what food is best to take? And I assume you take a cool box/bag?

Chris

THats OK i can meet you at the Pub at 19:00, my phone does not get a signal in the area... :(

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
THats OK i can meet you at the Pub at 19:00, my phone does not get a signal in the area... :(

Yes I have the same trouble. Someone told me I need to go upstairs but we live in a bungalow!

If I do get done early I will obviously meet you at 13:30. If im not there will be at 19:00.

Cheers Stu.

I am still no where near ready and I am currently trying to get my very hot and bothered 2 1/2 year old asleep before I can do anything!

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Not sure if anyone will see this either, but I'm going to try to come up Saturday morning, looking forward to seeing everyone, it feels like it's been a while.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Not sure if anyone will see this either, but I'm going to try to come up Saturday morning, looking forward to seeing everyone, it feels like it's been a while.

I will make sure they know. Just got home from work. Passed the compasses earlier and saw all their cars outside :(

Been working like a trooper to make sure I got everthing done in time. Now I just need to pack. What do I take and what do I leave?????.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Suffolk July 15 001.jpg Suffolk July 15 006.jpg lots of spoonage on the Saturday, too hot for much else. Suffolk July 15 002.jpgSuffolk July 15 004.jpg Much chat too. Suffolk July 15 003.jpg Woke up in a puddle on the Saturday morning, after the thunderstorm the previous night, so I changed over to a hammock. Suffolk July 15 012.jpg Stu's new Oztent. Suffolk July 15 008.jpg Suffolk July 15 009.jpg
Suffolk July 15 011.jpg The view from my pitch. Suffolk July 15 013.jpg Sunset over the Barley fields. Suffolk July 15 017.jpg Suffolk July 15 022.jpg Suffolk July 15 025.jpg

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Great weekend had, good to meet Dan and Chris, the Storm on the Friday night was a good'un, two very hot days, it was good to have a sit and a bit of spoonage, hope to catch up with you all, soon

Nice Pic's Colin Thanks for sharing the pics

4e94400f2ba50b97fc198efdb55b0c57.jpg
c131ad444807251cf228898b84a387a7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE