Spring or Autumn BushMoot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, that would be convenient...

It would be good to have a spring Moot in Southern England, the main Moot in the Summer South Wales and the Autumn Moot in what looks like South Scotland. Obviously the extra ones would be shorter in duration, a lot depends on how many people would come...

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I would love to see a 2nd moot. I site accessable by public transport would be my main hope. Not asking for a rail head next to reception but somewhere that does not need a 4x4 in 1st gear for the final 3 miles!!! "No. 13 bus passes very close 6 times a day" ?
A low key event would in no way distract from the main event and could even pick up those who could not make the summer moot.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I like the idea of a mini moot, both Spring and Autumn would be good. Either way, I would suggest that it needs to be somewhere most people can travel to in a day. Northern Scotland for me would take quite a trek if it was just for 4 days. Conversely Kent would present the same problem for those north of Hadrians wall.

The ideal place would be somewhere in the middle, Not much north of Edinburgh, to just north of Brum. This area is relatively easy to get to from all bar some of the remoter corners of the country.

What ever you choose, somewhere within 10 miles of a train station with a useful service would be best, not all of us have cars.

Julia

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
yeah, I hear you, I'm not particularly aiming to capture everyone at each Moot, if we have one up north more from there will go, one down south, more from there and that's fine. Maybe once we've got multiple Moots going we'll drop one in the middle now and then...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE