Speed Hooks for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
I ordered a bunch of speedhooks and I've got five packs spare. They are brand new, unopened packs of 3, as shown below.

They cost me about £12 per pack after Her Majesty's Customs had their pound of flesh, so I'm looking for trades around that sort of value for each pack.

If you haven't come across speed hooks before, they are an automatic hook setting aid. You bend the two arms together, with the line through a ring on the end, and put a catch in the ring. When the fish bites, pulling slightly on the line to the hook, the catch releases allowing the springy arms to fly apart. This pulls the line and hooks the fish. They also include a small tool for changing the sensitivity of the catch, to allow use with smaller fish or in rougher waters for example. Instructions are included in the packs.

These are great for your survival kits. They are allegedly also useful for taking small furry and feathery things - obviously only in a real survival situation though!

I'm particularly after a few good 18650's to put in my Malkoff MD4, or other bits of fishing tackle mainly intended for survival-kit type use. Things like a spool of good braided line (like spyderwire), some fluorocarbon line, gamakatsu circle hooks, lures etc. I haven't fished for 20 years so don't have anything. I'll consider other stuff as well.

speedhooks.jpg

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I'd be interested in a couple of packs.

Are you interested in a Pre-Mac Travel Well Pocket Water Filter, new, sealed in original packaging.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE