SORTED Winchester Knives Nostalgia Kick

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Im on a bit of a nostalgia kick after having a long conversation with a long lost school/college buddy of mine the other day, we were talking about the knives we used to carry when we went to "play" in the woods, from the hollow handle Rambo Survival knives to SAK's.

One of the knives i used to have was a Winchester knife like the one in the picture, unfortunately i gave mine away years ago, but am now looking to acquire another for pure nostalgia, has anybody out there got one they would be willing to part with?

ranger-knife_AED427C5_large.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
They are still available new....I think it's the Ranger series about £25, I only know because I stumbled across them a couple of weeks ago whilst looking for something else and it brought back memories.

D.B.

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
The ones I saw (having just checked) were on Knife Bargains UK ...'Winchester Gerber knives'....£24.95. but I am guessing they are available elsewhere too and prices may vary plus or minus.

D.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE