Some book ideas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
The toyland money is burning a hole in my paypal account and Im wondering on some book purchases

I need

Mushroom ID

Knots

any other ideas

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
As far as Mushrooms are concerned I would go for Mushrooms by Roger Phillips ISBN 0330264419. There is also a smaller companion guide that you can put in your pocket.
There is also the Collins Gem series which has one called Mushrooms and Toadstools. Don't have the ISBN for that.
No advise on knots I'm afraid':D

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
Tengu. With regards to GwhtBushcraft's second link posted above, the Knots, new compact guide and identifier book.

I just happened to be in the Works shop at lunchtime and as the book was only 99p I bought it for you. If you want it PM me your address details and I will send it off to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Let me know. ATB Stu

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
Tengu. With regards to GwhtBushcraft's second link posted above, the Knots, new compact guide and identifier book.

I just happened to be in the Works shop at lunchtime and as the book was only 99p I bought it for you. If you want it PM me your address details and I will send it off to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Let me know. ATB Stu

Wow, have some invisable rep sx :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE