*** SOLD *** FS Hill KCT002-1 custom military/survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
:-D :-D ==> HILL KCT002-1 SOLD <== :-D :-D

Hi guys,

My interest in knives has changed in the past years and I’m more interested in smaller fixed blades that I can carry with me without drawing attention of the sheeple crowd and a selection of ‘user’ folders that will do the job for me, so I have a big knife for sale.

I have a absolutely new Hill Knives KCT002-1 knife that has been tested and approved by our Commando troops hence the KCT meaning “Korps Kommando Troepen”.
The knife is made from ATS34 hand ground, satin finished and comes in a military setup, a polymer olive drab sheath with military (Dutch) webbing connectors.
Hill knives are father and son van den Heuvel, knife makers in the Netherlands just go visit: http://www.hillknives.nl/

Here are some pics:

Hill%20KCT002%20left%20side.jpg

This is a view of the left side of the knife.

Hill%20KCT002%20right%20side.jpg

This is a view of the right side of the knife.

Hill%20KCT002%20sheath%20back.jpg

This is a view of the back of the sheath.

Hill%20KCT002%20sheath%20front.jpg

This is a view of the front of the sheath.

The knife carries a lifetime guarantee (for as long as Hill knives exists)
And you could send in the knife once a year for a free sharpening (not including return postage of course).

The knife is sold right now for Euro 310,- excluding postage by Hill Knives and I want Euro 270 for it including postage, so around 50 Euro less for a brand new knife.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE