Snowlsed ventile colours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hi all,

Am about to buy another item of clothing from Snowlsed. One of the colours available is "chocolate" and I'm intrigued... There's no pictures of that colour on their or any other website I can find :rolleyes:

Do any of you have any of their stuff in that colour? Just what shade of brown is it?

Thanks,
Rod

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
addyb said:
Uhh....wouldn't that depend on whether or not it's a milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or how high the cocoa content is? :D

:D

It is a rather vague description isn't it :rolleyes:

I'll see if I can get them to send me a sample - but they're extremely difficult to get hold of. Goiod old-fashioned British customer service...

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Klenchblaize said:
Yep, I reckon that won't be far off.

Don't know how much variability there is in dye colours though. "Chocolate" to one company might be "very nasty Austin Allegro upholstery" to another.

I'm tempted by the brown, but I don't want to end up looking like a hooded turd... Probably best to wait for a sample eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE