Bushcraft kit for trade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harold Godwinson

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2023
Cornwall
I have four items of bushcraft kit for trade. Happy to swap the lot or individually.

Items are :-

1. Harkila Wool shirt xxl.

XXL wool shirt in a russet brown tweed colour with green wool lining.

Shirt is worn but in excellent condition with one button missing (but there is a spare on the label im just to lazy to attach it)

2. Helikon Swagman roll.

Swagman roll is coyote brown and used twice but washed and reproofed after wash. Item is in perfect condition.

3. Helikon Pilgrim Smock xl.

Pilgrim smock is coyote brown and used once but washed and reproofed. Item is in excellent condition.

4. Wool overhead smock. xl to xxl.

Handmade wool smock very similar to Lester River design. Made from a US army Wool blanket. Used but in excellent condition. has been washed and hasn't been worn for some time.

Cannot seem to add pictures but can send them to anyone interested. :rolleyes::banghead:

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
2. Helikon Swagman roll.

Swagman roll is coyote brown and used twice but washed and reproofed after wash. Item is in perfect condition.

What are you looking for?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I have Italian wool blankets - good weight - the ones with the tan line through them.

Harold Godwinson

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2023
Cornwall
Swagman Roll is gone.

As a thought would trade any of the other items for the Sigg oval water bottle and stainless steel cup version of the swiss army officers water bottle. Also would be interest in a Swiss Army volcano stove, or a stainless US army canteen and cup set and as a few of ideas if that helps as I have had a few people ask what I'd be interested in trading. Knives are always interesting too.

Harold Godwinson

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2023
Cornwall
Thanks for all the interest people - Swagman roll, Wool Hoody and Wool shirt are now sold.

Helikon Pilgrim Smock xl is still available - would like a waxed haversack or similar if possible but as always am open to offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE