Snow anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
A little snow down here in Bristol - made the place look almost desirable to live in lol

Not much to track round our way tho, just the cats and a neighbour walking to the car.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
The rate the snow's been coming down this morning, you'd be hard pushed to track a person if the trail's more than half an hour old...

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
according to the radio it's snowing here, according to the view from my window the radio's wrong. :confused:

Batfink

Forager
Jul 18, 2004
Newbury, Berks, UK
www.alexpye.net
There was (apparently) a little bit in Newbury this morning - although none on the farm :(

I did have a video message from a mate last night of him and his missus having a snow ball fight though. It had me very jealous!!!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
It started lightly snowing last night in the south wales valleys...... this morning when i got up there was a nice 4 inches covering everything.

Ed

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
gregorach said:
The rate the snow's been coming down this morning, you'd be hard pushed to track a person if the trail's more than half an hour old...

This is true but it's meant to stop this afternoon and then freeze overnight so thought tomorrow morning would good. Worth a shot anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Tantalus said:
3 flakes earlier

now they have gone

whats all the fuss about ?

Tant

I'm not sure. For me I think the first snows mean that winter has truly arrived and in my eyes thats a time for celebration :beerchug: . I hate winters with no snow as I feel that Autumn just rolls straight into spring ....... I like deffinition between the seasons :) !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE