Shining Cliff Woods - An offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Second spade always useful.

I've got a small grill for the fire pit, but maybe something a bit more substantial if we're taking a fair amount of meat?

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Sounds good to me :)

We have cover with the chute, latrines sorted and cooking facilities... now then, who's bringing the couch? :rolleyes:

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I've got tea covered for a group of 8 no bother!
Bow saw maybe?

Last edited:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I've got a laplander like but we might need something a bit bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll fling a bow saw in my bag. Always got the back of my machete but doesn't work as well as a decent saw

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
With eight weeks still to go, i feel like there will be plans in this thread to build an 8 man cabin by the time the trip comes around!

Really looking forward to the trip though.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I've had an idea... instead of us 'roughing' it, I suggest we build an 8 man log cabin... shouldn't take long! :p

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Great idea! I think it should include integrated sewer pipes and a filtration system to allow running water from the pond! :p

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
If we take 2 miles of hose pipe, a drill and some jubilee clips we can even plumb it in to gas!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE