Shining Cliff Woods - An offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Ok peeps - I have emailed them to say there are seven of us coming - just awaiting further instructions. I can send them cheque for the £70 and then you guys can sort me out when we meet.

Burgers and sausage sound awesome. I was going to bring sausage, bacon and egg pie for us all and Remy.

Weather will decide whether its a tent or tarp for me - I do have a spare 3mx3m tarp for a communal area though.

Looking forward to meeting you all. 7 blokes, alcohol, middle of forest, deep water pond, fire - what could possibly go wrong?

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Room for one more?

Have a parachute for the communal area... always in the back of the car... and yes, I know I'm strange.

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Weather will decide whether its a tent or tarp for me - I do have a spare 3mx3m tarp for a communal area though.

Looking forward to meeting you all. 7 blokes, alcohol, middle of forest, deep water pond, fire - what could possibly go wrong?

Same, although i imagine i'll be leaning towards the tent with it being November!

haha sounds like a recipe for disaster already! Should be a great trip, looking forward to it. Thanks for arranging everything Rhyan.

I'll be driving up so if anyone is coming from London, Herts, Essex, fancies car sharing let me know.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
So we have the 8! Really looking forward to this and meeting you all in person should be a good laugh this weekend. So to clarify its

Rhyan
Grotzilla
Mick91
Ged
Johntarmac
Wacker
Honest Outrage
Dewi?

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Just read through the whole thread and couldn't see it............... but then again, i could of easily missed a post!

Do we have a confirmed date for this?

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
I don't think we agreed on a weekend yet Kurt. Should be a laugh though, I can't wait. I'll bring a single malt along with me which should help keep us all merry and I'll see what I can do on the food front too!

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Perfect, thanks guys.

I'll have some of the good stuff and some nice bacon with me. i think we're going to have enough whiskey and meat to keep us going for a week, let alone a weekend!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Perfect, thanks guys.

I'll have some of the good stuff and some nice bacon with me. i think we're going to have enough whiskey and meat to keep us going for a week, let alone a weekend!

Basically my 3 favourite things, meat, being outdoors and whiskey :D

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I imagine that's a forgone conclusion for the lot of us chaps!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Im a teetotal vegan BTW who is allergic to the outdoors....

won't be a problem will it?

:)

(Nov 20 -22 indeed. Have emailed the organisers this morning)

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
What time are we thinking of arriving on the Friday then chaps? I'm going to book it off work so could be there any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE