Scottish Meet Up!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Well, we can keep this thread open for other meets.

Would everybody else be keen for a big meet at Achray (or elsewhere) in the spring -maybe April? If so we could perhaps book it with the FC.

Eric- The FC have a big car park at David Marshall Lodge - if you ask them they might let you leave it there. You would of course be welcome to park up at my place but it's about 35 miles away ;)

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
i wouldn't mind a meet somewhere on the west coast of scotland in which we could learn shoreline foraging etc and how to collect safe drinking water from the shoreline. since we all live on an island it would be interesting to see what we could do with our shorelines.

regards james

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
What an excellent idea! This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, I love sea food in all forms: fish, shell fish, sea sallad etc
Is there someone here who can be enrolled as a teacher?

jamesoconnor said:
i wouldn't mind a meet somewhere on the west coast of scotland in which we could learn shoreline foraging etc and how to collect safe drinking water from the shoreline. since we all live on an island it would be interesting to see what we could do with our shorelines.

regards james

Aug 30, 2005
Hi everyone

My apologies for the late posting, I misplaced the website address!

I just wanted to offer my thanks to everyone for an enjoyable weekend. I learned a lot and look forward to getting the opportunity to learn some more.

It was also good to put faces to names (even if I'm terrible with names...)

Jon aka just an archer

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
hi all,
i was on the ryanair website to book a flight from gasgow to ireland ( wedding) and noticed that they do flights to sweden from glasgow too! i put in a few dates for a week in february and it came back 39 pounds!!! fancy a real winter scottish meet?? lol :D :D

regards
james

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE