Scots at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
I'm just being curious :eek: who's all traveling down from Scotland?

I'll pick up the Chute for the Scots Corner from Josh ( Grooveski) on the way down, does anyone coming know how to put a Chute up? :confused:

I'm getting excited now!!

Cheers
Ness :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
he he, there's going to be two of you under a big chute,, handing the bottle around, singing songs and growling when anyone comes near....:D

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've got a plan for this year.
I know what went wrong.
The arrow was too light (no point) and the paracord was too heavy (I have a reel of lighter stuff now)
:D

charleslockerbie

Jul 9, 2006
Aberdeen
Will be going as well with my bro so thats 2 more Scottish blokes

Will bring my own chute, quite easy to put up if your lucky hard if your not.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Aye, and he came up to the camp shining headlamps in folks eyes.
Of course we asked him to, "Get thon light oot!"

cheers,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
"Wee Jock Mc Fenna" can absorb his own bodyweight in Scotch without his ability to stand being affected, has never been proven to lie, swear or be impolite to women, children, dogs or the sassenachs, has the best beard around, has never lost or started a fight and is impervious to pain!

I am of course refering to my knitted alter-ego ...I am no such paragon!

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
"Wee Jock Mc Fenna" can absorb his own bodyweight in Scotch without his ability to stand being affected, has never been proven to lie, swear or be impolite to women, children, dogs or the sassenachs, has the best beard around, has never lost or started a fight and is impervious to pain!

I am of course refering to my knitted alter-ego ...I am no such paragon!

Will the wee man be getting his dumps as well ?

I wish i was going to the moot but my van has been off the road for the past 2 months , bit of a mix beetween rust and unreliable mechanics !

Craig...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE