Royal Mail Parcel Collect From Home Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
I prefer using and receiving Royal Mail. Never had a problem with them. No experience with their collection service. I've had Hermes leave post in my small front garden in view and in the rain. I won't buy anything now if it is shipped with them. I think a lot depends on your local courier as stated above.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
I've no experience with the RM service but I can say I've had good service with ParcelForce, Ive used them fairly frequently over a number of years.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hermes are a post code lottery I'm afraid. Here, in the sticks, we're lucky if we get one parcel out of six. We had one delivered to us by a neighbour who found it in the hedge on the road! Parcel Force, DPD, and Yodel all manage without fail.

I will definitely be trying the RM service - after all he comes here every day anyway :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hermes are a post code lottery I'm afraid. Here, in the sticks, we're lucky if we get one parcel out of six. We had one delivered to us by a neighbour who found it in the hedge on the road! Parcel Force, DPD, and Yodel all manage without fail.

I will definitely be trying the RM service - after all he comes here every day anyway :)

Just treat Hermes deliveries like an impromptu mischievous treasure hunt planner.

• Haha
Reactions: hudd4444 and Broch

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I would advise looking at UPS, their rates are good, the item is fully trackable, and they do a very good next day delivery, and they will pick up the parcel from your home for free.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE