Rough Close November '12 TORM Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I've just realised that none's yet mentioned Sales / Trades / Swaps at the Meet ...

Sales / Trades / Swaps at the Meet are fine. The usual forum rules apply and are extended to cover the site and also my self (unless I have a vested interest in the transaction).

We'll arrange a time and place at some point between Friday eve and Saturday morn.

Sales / Trades / Swaps List
:

decorum: misc bits and bobs and a few gizzits. Swedish M90 jacket which I'll bring along if anyone's interested ~ should be a good purchase if this winter's as cold as expected. It's an older style M90 with a roll-away hood and the sizing is 180 - 65 ~ So a 'cavernous' Small to Medium or a 'roomy' Medium to Large. If you see or hear the phrase 'Mothership Parka' it tends to be referring to the Swedish M90.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Sorry folks.

But due to ill health I'm going to have to pull out, Not happy, but Doctor's orders :( health not been good over the last couple of weeks so not going to risk it. :(:(

Sorry to hear that Da. Hope you get well soon mate.

I will be there, not sure if its friday or saturday yet due to work.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I'm going to have to pull out, Not happy, but Doctor's orders :(

Sorry to hear that, but definitely the right call ~ we'll catch you here or there.

I'm sure Julie will nurse you back to health :deadhorse:. This is, providing your 'sick food' isn't chocolate :yikes: . In which case all bets are off and injury outranks illness :crutch: :hatscarf: :stretcher: :nana: :rofl:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry folks.

But due to ill health I'm going to have to pull out, Not happy, but Doctor's orders :( health not been good over the last couple of weeks so not going to risk it. :(:(

Sorry to hear that Damian... but the best decision under the circumstances.

Catch you anon :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
beginning to think we wont need a communal area. can just gather round a trangia :lmao:

It is a bit thin on the ground... but means we can get closer to the fire :rolleyes:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

jimbo75
decorum
Mesquite
Barethrills Fri to Sun
Elines (TBC - come back off holiday the day before and need a pass)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBS due to work)
Teepee (TBC)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

Meet List:

decorum
Mesquite
BareThrills
Elines (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBS due to work)
Teepee (Fri poss Sat arrival )

beginning to think we wont need a communal area. can just gather round a trangia :lmao:

Not to worry, some of the best ones have been the smaller ones :grouphug: ~ and, like you and Steve say, it's less effort to heat a smaller number :campfire:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry folks.

Just got back home - sorry to hear this news - but take care.

?Do the French still favour lots of suppositories when it comes to taking medicine??

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though

Meet List:

decorum
Mesquite
BareThrills
Elines (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)

Sorry guys but due to work and stuff I am now not going to be able to make it due to remembrance day commitments. but I haope to catch up with you all soonish :)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

Meet List:

decorum
Mesquite
BareThrills
Elines (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)

Sorry guys but due to work and stuff I am now not going to be able to make it due to remembrance day commitments. but I haope to catch up with you all soonish :)

Sorry to hear that mate. would have been good to catch up. Hope the service goes well.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry guys... but I've got to pull out of this one. :(

A real bummer as it's the first RC meet I've missed in over 4 years but my chest is playing me up and I don't really want to risk making it worse

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

A real bummer as it's the first RC meet I've missed in over 4 years but my chest is playing me up and I don't really want to risk making it worse

Sorry to hear that Steve. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Does someone have a tarp suitable for the group area?? Or we could have a competition to see how many bushcrafters we can fit in my Lavvu round the russian stove jobbie :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

Sorry to hear that Steve, but your making the right choice. We'll catch you at the next one :D .

Does someone have a tarp suitable for the group area?? Or we could have a competition to see how many bushcrafters we can fit in my Lavvu round the russian stove jobbie :D

I've a tarp that will probably suit (we've had more people under less coverage ~ in the rain :rofl: ). But I dare say that we might also like a prolonged tour of the new house if it decides to heavily persist :lmao: .

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Well .......... I did get there but made a silly mistake in setting up my tarp and tore it - so I had to go back home.

Hope you all had a great time - the site was certainly very quiet when I left.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE