Rough Close November '12 TORM Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Sadly, I had to drop out of this one a few days ago. Thanks to Paul for re-instating me but afraid I still can't make it. Me to :p

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

jimbo75
decorum
Mesquite
udamiano (TBC)
Barethrills
Elines (TBC - come back off holiday the day before and need a pass)
MartinK9 (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Andy BB (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBS due to work)
Cliv

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
seems Paul has already removed me and teepee from the list i wont be making this one some thing has come up.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Going for salvation

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

jimbo75
decorum
Mesquite
udamiano
Barethrills Fri to Sun
MartinK9 (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
Cliv
Teepee (TBC)

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston

jimbo75
decorum
Mesquite
udamiano
Barethrills Fri to Sun
MartinK9 (TBC)
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
Teepee (TBC)

Sorry Guy's going to have to give this one a miss.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry Guy's going to have to give this one a miss as well....

jimbo75
decorum
Mesquite
udamiano
Barethrills Fri to Sun
PJMcBear (TBC)
Humpback (TBC)
Teepee (TBC)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I know about kit check and will be there for it :)

I need some relax time so with Remembrance Sunday going to service but the Saturday heading up and getting some wood time in. The pine woods and moors of the far north were very wet and windy and even the drop short managed to hit some things, mainly the ground but they did hit it :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
For health reasons I'm trying to lessen the amount of kit I'm lugging around :rolleyes: especially communal stuff. So for this meet, besides my personal kit, I'm only going to bring my big communal tarp for folks to sit under.

I won't be bringing my fire tray and rig, lanterns (apart from one that I'll be using on my pitch) or firewood so if folks want some light of an evening and a fire to cook on or sit by can they please be thinking of bringing these items with them :)

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I know about kit check and will be there for it :)

I need some relax time so with Remembrance Sunday going to service but the Saturday heading up and getting some wood time in. The pine woods and moors of the far north were very wet and windy and even the drop short managed to hit some things, mainly the ground but they did hit it :)

Fair enough Mate, have a great time and see you at Cliff's for the Kit Check. :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
For health reasons I'm trying to lessen the amount of kit I'm lugging around >>>snipped<<< I won't be bringing my fire tray and rig, lanterns >>><<< or firewood >>><<<

No Worries. I'll bung my Tilley lamp in. We've got a prospective firebox ~ but, if all else fails, we make use of the pitch's official fire site :D . The use of the tarp is much appreciated ;) .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE