Rough Close ~ Midlands ~ May Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
lol dont worry Phil i will stay in pitch 11 :) just not across the path this time :p any time in the woods is a good time for me.

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Mesquite
Karl82
PeterH
Ged [TBC]
MartinK9 - leaving late Sat/early Sun
Andy2112
Andy T (tbc)
absw + 1 [TBC]

I have just declared myself out of this one, f"$%^d up on the dates as I thought it was the following weekend:11doh:
Should be at the next one all being well.

absw

Mar 14, 2011
Reading, Berkshire
ab5w.com
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Mesquite
Karl82
PeterH
Ged [TBC]
Andy2112
Andy T (tbc)
absw + 1

Me and my friend are definitely coming now. Wont arrive until around 20:00 (Depending on traffic..), as we are traveling from Reading and cant make a move until around 18:00 =]

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

decorum
Mesquite
Karl82
PeterH
Ged [TBC]
Andy2112
Andy T (tbc)
absw + 1 [TBC]

I have just declared myself out of this one, f"$%^d up on the dates as I thought it was the following weekend:11doh:
Should be at the next one all being well.

Have a great trip to Finland

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

decorum
Mesquite
Karl82
PeterH
Ged [TBC]
Andy2112
Andy T (tbc)
absw + 1

Me and my friend are definitely coming now. Wont arrive until around 20:00 (Depending on traffic..), as we are traveling from Reading and cant make a move until around 18:00 =]

We'll have the kettle on :)

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Just finishing off packing so I can leave straight from work, looking forward to this weekend after a couple of years of no time off from scouting. As we are off to the BCK Foundation course at the end of the month I rashly thought "well I might as well start now with packing everything in the one rucksack" humming out of practice, there is going to be some kit choices and downsizing over the next couple of weeks!

See you all tomorrow evening.

Peter

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thanks to all those who came along and made for such a chilled Meet :You_Rock_ .

A couple of pics from the Meet ...

Baking Fridays dinner on an '08 Honey stove :cool:

Unfortunately this is my best torch ~ brilliant torch, unfortunate aesthetics :lmao: .

My pit for the weekend.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Great pics Phil. :) Sadly I never got my camera out at all for the weekend :eek:

It was a really good meet, small but all the better for it and once again thank you for facilitating it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE