Rough Close Meet - September 2010.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Wasn't Andy, there was a bottle of Ardbeg outside my tent, still there in the morning. Bait!! Now that's an idea.
If i found a full bottle of single malt outside your tent we'd both be there in the morning, one full and one empty, lol Not keen on the Islay malts though, 15yr old Dalwhinnie and its a deal.

Keep up man, check this out.... http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43184&page=10

Lol, i ain't going camping with you anymore. Seriously though, have you checked out the local history around the place for anything 'interesting' ?

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I'd like to come along if it's ok.

PREPER............. :)

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (+ poss 1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
PREPER

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet. - if, when I add my name to the list, I fail to copy and paste the words between 'Meet List' and the names on the list I will pay an extra £1 per night for myself and each extra I bring with me

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (+ poss 1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I think it was just you

:lmao:

One or two attendees mentioned it :eek:

Forewarned is forearmed* and all that jazz :cool:

* I don't fancy having wrists at the bottom end of anything else :yikes:

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet. - if, when I add my name to the list, I fail to copy and paste the words between 'Meet List' and the names on the list I will pay an extra £1 per night for myself and each extra I bring with me

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (+ poss 1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER

Count us in!

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (+ poss 1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (and bro)

Looking forward... Cheers guy's

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Living in Birmingham it'll be easy for me to go, but it will be my first one, do I pay on site and meet you all on PC11?

Hi Daz. All you need to do is turn up on PC11 and check in with Decorum to let him know you've arrived and settle up during the weekend.

If he's not available or around then just ask for one of the 'Old Hands' who'll advise you about where you can pitch and where all the facilities are.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi guys can someone add me to the list cos im no good atthis copy and paste mallarky
regards dave

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
hi guys can someone add me to the list cos im no good atthis copy and paste mallarky
regards dave

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (+ poss 1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (and bro)
dave53

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
:lmao::lmao:

I'll edit my post and you can leave yours Phil :)

:eek:

:lmao:

I was tempted to delete mine too - but I think you suffered enough last week :eek:

Oh, btw ... Rosie doubled up when I mentioned my little campfire 'faux pas' :eek: She said something like 'Serves him right for that comment about the chains on those fire irons' :campfire:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
BTT ...

Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (poss +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (poss +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Davey569 (TBC)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Meet List:

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (poss +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Davey569 (TBC)

Can't do this one as I've got a first aid course all weekend for my new job. Unhappy days, can't think of a worse thing to be doing instead of a meet!

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (poss +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
TinkyPete (TBC)
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Davey569 (TBC)
Wayland (TBC)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE