Rabbit pasties

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
That was excellent, I got it all even with my poor hearing.
Nice to watch the boys in it again.
Honestly, I'd never get past the oven braising part. I do a lot of chunked up bison roasts that way.
Thanks Nobby. Much appreciated.

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I've bought a side of bison just about every autumn since 2001. So, I have eaten 6 or 7 of them.
Fantastic food and cut-with-a-fork tender as well.
The tree line of the ranch is just across the village from my kitchen window.
However,
I want some diversity so nobby's rabbiting expedition, from field to plate,
was exactly what I wanted to see.
Our bush bunnies are very few and far between so I'd rather leave them for the cats (Lynx & Bobcat).
I bought two butchered meat rabbits but believed that I'd best defer to BCUK members for cooking lessons.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I've bought a side of bison just about every autumn since 2001. So, I have eaten 6 or 7 of them.
Fantastic food and cut-with-a-fork tender as well.
The tree line of the ranch is just across the village from my kitchen window.
However,
I want some diversity so nobby's rabbiting expedition, from field to plate,
was exactly what I wanted to see.
Our bush bunnies are very few and far between so I'd rather leave them for the cats (Lynx & Bobcat).
I bought two butchered meat rabbits but believed that I'd best defer to BCUK members for cooking lessons.
How did you get on with them Robson

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
How did you know? I'll be down in my wood shop this morning and will take out a rabbit.
An "experimental dinner" as of tomorrow, I think.
Basted with fat, covered with a dry mix of herbs and spices, slow roasted (covered pan ) with 1/2" water.
How does that sound? I wonder if my little Heidi-cat will be willing to take a share.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE