Pocketboy 130 Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Here is the Pocketboy 130 Folding Saw sheath I have made for British Red.

It's 3mm veg tan leather wet-moulded for a perfect fit, on the back is a 'double-dangler' configuration with normal belt loop + poppered dangler loop.
Excuse the poor photo, the WB is a bit cool so it doesn't look as good as it might.

If anyone else would like one, I'm up for making 2 more before I move on to the next project. All proceeds will be going to charity.

The price is £18 (to charity) + a photo (to me).

Post on here to bagsy, a donation to http://justgiving.com/shepcrafts secures.

All additional donations greatfully received. The charity is a small trust which funds research into skin cancer, burns and wound healing.

2174944048_5bdd8ec17b.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Corking job shep - a picture of it adorning my sylph like frame will follow! That really looks just the job!

UKHaiku

Forager
Dec 27, 2007
York, UK
Mine arrived today, a little delayed by an oven-related mishap.. :(

Colour is lovely, fit for the pocket-boy is spot on, and overall very, very chuffed with it - job well done :D

From a design perspective, I love the 'double-dangler' setup - a very effective way to give lots of wearing options :) Photos to follow.. :)

p.s. Red - I note we haven't seen you modelling yours yet? :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE