For Sale Modified GK&CO. Kukri House Kattle and Tops Knives Brush wolf and MSK 2.5 combo in custom Houghton Era made kydex sheath.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HTM

Nov 10, 2023
Kent
I'm selling a bunch of tried and trusted kit to rationalise and refine my collection.

Sold as seen. postage in price. Postage to UK only, and only with a scan / photo of age ID for proof of age.

First of all I have my trusty GK&CO Kukri/Kattle made in Nepal I've been using as my chopping tool / axe replacement / large wood processor for a couple of years. I have bound the handle in hockey tape added a lanyard and blued the blade down, as thats my personal taste. Comes with really good leather sheath and a small ferro rod in the place where the small utility knives (absent) were. The blade is not straight , and never was, but this has never affected it's working. Brilliant large knife , splits and chops wood, and can process finer feathers and kindling. Used but in excellent condition. £90 (bank transfer) or £95 paypal

k1.jpgk 2.jpg

Next these two tops knives beauties as a set in a custom order belt draw Kydex and Leather sheath with a ferro holder designed and made by the designers of the knife themselves Houghton Era (awesome guys). Hard to find brush wolf in UK.

Again the knives are used but in Excellent condition. The ferro is new and has only been used a few times. Fantastic camp tasks set, great for medium wood processing, mainly I've used as food processing and bushcraft (poy hander, tent stakes, toggles, torches) crafting and fire starting (great sharpened secion of spine). Handle looks odd but is super functional and comfy even for my schmedium/large hands. Brushwolf micro bevel is discoloured from use but inpecible edge. Original brushwolf sheath included (decent dangler with leg tie) set would cost 500+ (as imported and custom work) new - will take 450 inc UK postage.
BW3.jpgBW1.jpgBW2.jpgBW4.jpg

Open to sensible offers.

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE