Out of touch for a while

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Heads Up Guys and Gals,
Pretty soon the family and I will be setting off for our hols, taking in the Far East and Australia. To be exact, Singapore, Sydney, Uluru, Melbourne, back to Singapore then back to Blighty. There won't be much in the way of planned bushcraft involved but you never know when a new skill might be picked up. We have a reasonably full itinerary, but if there are any must see/visit places, let me know soon.

This post is to say "Keep it up while I'm gone", if I get a chance I'll call in to see what has been happening in my absense.
As an update for those of you that are interested, my knives are now dreadfully sharp, the fire piston is working on demand, I might have managed to cultivate some Horses Hoof Fungus on a log pile in my field (photos when I've mastered the dark art of posting them) and once the trip is payed off, I'll be looking into buying or making a hammock.

Take it easy everybody ;)

Ogri the trog

Gail

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2005
Surrey
Hi Ogri

Have a blinder !!

I am currently in Seattle - yep, you'd think I would have better things to do wouldn't you..............

Have a great hol !!
:)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Enjoy yourself mate ;) How long are you gone for? You're going to get around a bit that's for sure. Pictures mate, make sure you get lots of them :D

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Thanks everyone,
We're off for a little less than a month, and if there are any pictures worth showing, I promise to learn how to post them when we get back.

Flying out on wednesday so I'm using this forum to keep me from getting excited too early ;) two more shifts to work - which are bound to feel endless, then the logistical nightmare of bringing it all together should slip seamlessly into operation.

Take care

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE