Olive Green PLCE Side Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
You could try the webtex medic pouch (with or without the innards) they come in green

Cheers
Nick

Yeah I can describe it, I'll post pics once all the bits arrive.

Bits I have :

PLCE O/D Yoke for Daysack
2x DPM Side Pouch's ( I want green ones instead as they go better with O/D responce pack & Yoke.

waiting to arrive : 20mm O/D webbing, 2 x 20mm webbing buckle sets.

What initally started the idea was me buying a clone responce pack from austrialia & when it arrived it had attachment points on it to be used as a shoulder bag, bandolier or bum bag. I noticed the snugpak ones dont have these & many folk had made mods to add them. Any way once I'd had a good look I stuck it by the rest of my gear & went for coffee & as luck would have it , when I came back up stairs the Day sack had slid on top of it.
I thought ohh there's a good idea , I wonder if it could be attached like that all the time.When using the daysack either one or two pouch's I had noticed there were 2 extra male buckles hanging from the bottom of the yoke.

So that started me thinking , I could either attach two female buckles to back/top of responce pack & hang it underneath daysack as extra carry space or make/sew a webbing harnessthat would fit through the attachment points & clip onto my yoke or fit arround the pack & clip to yoke. Not sure if just the 2 clips on yoke will be enough but I can always add one more or use the loops from bottom of daysack pouch's to hook on as well. This also means that just the responce pack can be carried on the yoke by itself.

Hope that explains things & when I get the bits & my photoshop stuff back on pc Ill post the pics.

Tree (Andy)

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Anyone know where I can get an OD yoke??? Ive not seen one for sale for ages now!

For anyone trying to source, there's a pair of PLCE side pockets & a yoke (all in OG) currently going on ebay.

just search under PLCE or bushcraft (not sure how to post link).

the auction finishes òn Thursday evening.

(No link to seller etc.)

Jon

Heh That's my good self selling those pouches - having a clear out now i'm back in blightie.

for you sir much cheapness :)

I'm Also selling a really really nice unisex driza-bone jacket

cheers

Graham

Well they look like they're in good condition. I think they're great, I've already got 2 sets - one attached to my Sabre 45 (with yoke in pocket in case I want to downsize whilst away), and I'm now in trouble with SWMBO as I bought a load more gear recently on ebay which came with another set (I'm sure I've got some good uses for them) :D

seamonkey

Forager
Sep 11, 2004
Scotland - Angus
Aye the're not bad, i've simply far too much kit without adding a sabre 45 to the mix so off they go along with a load of other stuff when i list it.

swmbo has nothing to do with it at all, no nothing...whistle..............................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE