Old picture of some people with axes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tjurved

Nomad
Mar 13, 2009
Sweden
Hello here is an old picture I cant remember where I got it from, if anyone recognize it I would be glad. Notice how many axes there are but not a single axe mask!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That pic's crying out for a caption competition :)

"The 1864 Bushmoot attendees waited patiently for the axe mask workshop to open, a handful passed the time with a quick game of noughts and crosses"

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
'Whilst checking the days shifts and felling charts, the foreman realised someone had lied about their age on the job application form.....'

or

Foreman: 'No fred i tell you, we left the logs over the ridge in front of us, thats where we were cutting'
Fred: 'fine fine, well it dont know about reading your map, I cant see the wood from the trees'

both lame but im tired lol

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Hello here is an old picture I cant remember where I got it from, if anyone recognize it I would be glad. Notice how many axes there are but not a single axe mask!

"Men, we must stop those Danes robbin' our bommie wood, Erik, you being the chief flasher in yer white mac, stand on this hill with yer coat wide open, while their army are all laughin', the rest of us will sneak up behind them."

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
mngayxor.jpg

Entrants in the John Fenna lookalike competition anxiously await the judge's results.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Now then men, these are picture of trees, these are the things that you are all here to chop down with your shiny axes.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i only asked which tree were cutting down , or see what happens when you have a GROUP BUY

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE