Old canvas Tat !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
According to t'internet, Rosie's Bar in Subic is an "adult entertainment venue" where you purchase intimate services from the bar girls ....

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
As has been said quite politely, we have yet to see proof of your expertise Bushcraftexpert, all we have so far is an opinion on canvas... perfectly valid opinion as well, just that some will disagree with it.

So, do we get to see your certificate that proves expertise? Or would you like the take the regular route of joining, sharing some piccies and maybe contributing to some of the many discussions available?

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
According to t'internet, Rosie's Bar in Subic is an "adult entertainment venue" where you purchase intimate services from the bar girls ....

Trying........trying.............nope, there is no reply i can think of about "being on the wall" in that kinda place that wouldn't get me a slapped wrist

Sep 13, 2015
Bedford
As a bushcraft expert I am also an expert at fishing. And I caught a few really big ones today.

You lot have made five men in the woods very happy this weekend !!

Love, respect and stay safe people xx

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
As a bushcraft expert I am also an expert at fishing. And I caught a few really big ones today.

Love, respect and stay safe people xx

Is this one of those cryptic puzzles because I do love a puzzle?

Don't tell... don't tell... your first is in windmill, but not in canoe... am I right? :D

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
And next weekend I shall be doing the absolutely unthinkable - wearing wool with goretex waterproofs!

I know, utter blasphemy, both will probably spontaneously combust when they come into contact......

Sent using tin cans and string

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Ima go lie down for a while, this is off topic even for me. In truth I was just feeling left out for not posting anything in derision of trolling and decided I liked Aardvarks... I'll just go eh :lmao:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Damn all i can say is i am glad i never mentioned my bushcraft certificate when i first joined, mine is extra special it is laminated :lmao:although it does not anywhere say i am an expert or make me think i am one :p

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... I am also an expert at fishing. And I caught a few really big ones today.

You do so enjoy giving yourself undeserved credit and ... You really haven't, not a hint not a clue :rofl:

Stuck for better ideas and easily entertained ...

I don't think he's a grown up tbh :)

He is ~ if being grown up is considered the same as being of adult age. I kinda have a skill for finding odd stuff ~ and I hope his woollen bush shirt has kept him warm this chilly eve and that, at some point, he spends some time helping his lass improve her rather dangerous cutting tool technique(s) ... :D

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I just hope it was all worth it for Bushcraftexpert... something tells me he won't be well received in other threads without showing that certificate of his :p

Best start a new account Dan! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE