north wood meet 25th-27th june 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi ya guys not certain I can make the full meet, but I will definately be popping in at some point just not sure if it will be for the friday and the night or saturday night yet, got to sort some stuff out with work but not finalised yet, don't you just love the green machine?

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I was about to post the same thing .............get out of my head .....................Shaman ...............

Careful:nono:

voodoodollswallpaper.jpg

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Layby for a Breakfast Bap, then sleep that off for a few hours and I'll be rearing to go :lmao:

Might attempt some bread making whilst in the woods:)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
OK looks like I can pop up but probably not stay a night so if guys need cylumes, blow pokers or rations or 20l jerry can (fuel type for cookers etc.) let me know. I will only be bringing what's required with a few spares :)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
just a reminder folks, were using the moat end of the wood this time. just a short hop from the car park to the gated entrance, as before offload and return your car to the parking area when done.
i will put a ribbon of red and white hazard tape on the path, beyond will be out of bounds on this occasion. please keep within the area theres plenty of room any doubt see me or martink9 he will probably be there before me!
look forward to seeing you all :)

steve

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Back on thread

Put me down as a definite TBC. :)
I'll have to keep dashing back to feed animals etc. 'cause SWMBO is in France/Spain for a month with the outlaws but should be able to spend at least some quality time.

woodspirits
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Snarf
MartinK9
Davey569
Snarfs Sniff
TinkyPete (TBC)
Ged (TBC)

Oh, and I'll have a tent...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE