North wood 24-26 february 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
for those wanting the extra day tomorrow (thursday) thats fine just roll up whenever. if the field gate is still locked gordon will be around the farm somewhere, hes ok to go and find him. or if you go to the courtyard office you will see his mob number in the window :) i will drop the chute up at some stage for you. :D

steve

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
for those wanting the extra day tomorrow (thursday) thats fine just roll up whenever. if the field gate is still locked gordon will be around the farm somewhere, hes ok to go and find him. or if you go to the courtyard office you will see his mob number in the window :) i will drop the chute up at some stage for you. :D

steve

Many thanks Steve. woohoo.gif

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
due to the adverse weather today the track to CP3 (lower end) will probably be muddy, although the forecast for our meet is according to the met office 'favourable', it may be prudent to use the upper north wood.

however if martin and neil can assess the situation upon arrival i would be happy to use the lower north wood if passage to CP3 is possible. so... if upon arrival there are no cars on CP1 (toilets) just follow the tracks :D

steve

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
due to the adverse weather today the track to CP3 (lower end) will probably be muddy, although the forecast for our meet is according to the met office 'favourable', it may be prudent to use the upper north wood.

however if martin and neil can assess the situation upon arrival i would be happy to use the lower north wood if passage to CP3 is possible. so... if upon arrival there are no cars on CP1 (toilets) just follow the tracks :D

steve

Am i not reading this right but i thought we were in upper and in CP1.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I never understand where it'll be, just turn up and and look for people, you'll be grand!

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I never understand where it'll be, just turn and and look for people, you'll be grand!

:lmao: chads nailed it. :D johnnyboy, yes as per OP upper is the location only because this time of year its easier to get to with your car without lugging your kit the length of the wood, (this time of year it could be several trips to the car for some.) however, lower NW is long overdue a visit so if parking is possible, we'll go there hence the recce first.

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
to bring the meet list forward...

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9
3. Karl82 (Saturday arrival)
4. NLW
5. cowboy
6. Priam ( + Sam) TBC
7. MJM1 (+1 TBC)
8. Cliv
9. Preper
10. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
11. luckylee.
12. Sasquatch(tbc)
13. Freedom
14. Bodge
15. johnnyboy1971
16. Muddy Boots +1
17. SimonD (just sat night now)
18. Turbogirl... SAMOSAS ON CURRY NITE
19. Andy T (TBC)
20. Twodogs ,,,,,,,see you all Saterday

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Lucky Barstools getting extra dirt time. my work has me working extra long hours and now I am triple hatted with jobs, so I think it will be late Friday for me/early Saturday for me, but I am coming hell or high water. :)

I need a break, woodland walks are ok but not had a decent night for I can't remember :camping:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Lucky Barstools getting extra dirt time. my work has me working extra long hours and now I am triple hatted with jobs, so I think it will be late Friday for me/early Saturday for me, but I am coming hell or high water. :)

I need a break, woodland walks are ok but not had a decent night for I can't remember :camping:

See you there. :)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I just thought I'd tell you that although I won't be joining you this weekend, I'll be suffering too. Apparently the temperature on the beach in Lombok might drop under 30C, and we might get a bit of rain as well....

Have fun:)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I just thought I'd tell you that although I won't be joining you this weekend, I'll be suffering too. Apparently the temperature on the beach in Lombok might drop under 30C, and we might get a bit of rain as well....

Have fun:)

chairshot.gif Ah, yes, but you'll miss Prepper's Curry :)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
After mistakenly chewing on, and swallowing, what I thought was a baby carrot yesterday in my soup, I'm not sure I'm up to facing a curry of any intensity for a while.........

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
what time should i arrive to tomorrow and who shall i lookout for. its my first time.
cheers
phil

hi phil, just turn up whenever you like mate there are people there now. take a look at the orignal post 1 theres a link to a google map, were parking on CP2 so just enter the field on the right hand side of the farmyard where the toilet block is and follow the track clockwise around the wood untill you see the car park, the lads there will put you right if i am not there :)

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Curry :)
1f681aa4-125a-b5d1.jpg

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE