North wood 24-26 february 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Wot no bergan Chad?
95febaca-1fd3-73ab.jpg

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Well what can I say. Truly epic meet guys it was fantastic.

Steve as always many thanks for organizing this.

Prep - awesome work mate. Cheers for dinner and breakfast.

I hope I didn't push anyone's nose out of joint with me terrible jokes round the fire.

Simon and Chad - Cheers lads great advise and I'm quite looking forward to trying the oysters. Many thanks.

Catch you all soon.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Well it was my first at North Wood and got to say a huge thankyou to all. It was nice to be welcomed and to put faces to names. Preper the curry was a dream, was really good laid back atmosphere and would love to come back again if im welcome.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
It was a brilliant meet :) Corrr, can't stop raving to HWMBO about your curry, Prep, and the kind help from folks n diverse stuff :) Delighted with my new boots, hand axe n everything from the Sale n Swap (and donate :) ) and Chad, am over the moon with the razor, is beautiful and something to be really proud of x

I'll stick my pics up on a thread too, looking forward to seeing Bodges too... *hints at Bodge* ;) EDIT Some more pics here... http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87173&p=1052386#post1052386

Last edited:

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks to everyone for another fantastic meet, was great to see old mates as well as new faces. The curry was class and the weather was perfect. Got great mileage on the first 10 miles home with less weight in the car. Der der der!

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
oh by the way, i went to that guys house after the meet to return his lost wallet, he was very appreciative although he looked a bit worried at some strange unshaven bloke stinking of bonfire por homme asking who he was!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thank you all for a very special meet! I really enjoyed it!!!! I was just telling the missis this one was extra special for some reason and ultra relaxed! It was great to put names to faces and meet some new members! :) The car boot went down a treat, and was like spending five mins in heaven! lol :cool: Trouble is you just cant say no to some of the bargains. (Steve, you've made my year mate!)

The cuzza was Tip Top thank you Prepper! And iv now come away wanting more sharps thanks to Lee and Johnny! :rolleyes:

Cant wait for the next one, it always seems to go far too fast. Luckily iv got another two nights camp starting tomorrow! :D

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
great meet loved it was really nice to have a break, and catch up with the lads, and lasses, was nice to meet some new people.
take care all.
lee.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
oh by the way, i went to that guys house after the meet to return his lost wallet, he was very appreciative although he looked a bit worried at some strange unshaven bloke stinking of bonfire por homme asking who he was!
Thanks for that Steve, much appreciated,

PREPER.............. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE