North wood 24-26 february 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi mike be good to see you again, and your friend too :) as for his dog, in fairness ive opened it up for opinion on the regular's forum, only because no ones asked before so there's no ruling on it, we'll see what the concensus is eh? :)

steve

Last edited:

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste
1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9

3. Karl82
4. NLW
5. cowboy
6. Priam ( + Sam) TBC
7. MJM1 (+1 TBC)
8. Cliv
9. Preper
10. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
11. luckylee.
12. Sasquatch(tbc)
13. Freedom
14. Bodge + Adam
15. shaggystu (TBC)
16. Spud (Saturday)
17. SimonD

Not sure I can do this one now, I won't know until nearer the time...

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
OK, no probs, kinda relieved by the decision in a way cos as my he's my guest his dog would ultimately be my responsibility. This way I can concentrate on relaxing with a couple of tins:)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste
1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9
3. Karl82
4. NLW
5. cowboy
6. Priam ( + Sam) TBC
7. MJM1 (+1 TBC)
8. Cliv
9. Preper
11. luckylee.
12. Sasquatch(tbc)
13. Freedom
14. Bodge + Adam
15. shaggystu (TBC)
16. Spud (Saturday)
17. SimonD
18. Turbogirl... who will be sitting on her backside doing NOTHING this meet hopefully ;)

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
1. woodspirits
2. MartinK9
3. Karl82
4. NLW
5. cowboy
6. Priam ( + Sam) TBC
7. MJM1 (+1 TBC)
8. Cliv
9. Preper
11. luckylee.
12. Sasquatch(tbc)
13. Freedom
14. Bodge + Adam
15. shaggystu (TBC)
16. Spud (Saturday)
17. SimonD
18. Turbogirl... who will be sitting on her backside doing NOTHING this meet hopefully ;)
19. Andy T (TBC)​

****Adventure before Dementia****

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Will ask opinions re group curry fest a bit closer to the day as you suggested Steve!

PREPER............. :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
There was mention round the fire on saturday night about a possible curry using some big ex field kitchen catering pans someone has, martin was saying about naan being pretty easy from a mix... I may have been halucinating due to the tempting smells wafting my way as I stretched hide, it might have been practical locating my workstation downwind of the cooking fire but it certainly was cruel of Clive to pick just there ;)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
There was mention round the fire on saturday night about a possible curry using some big ex field kitchen catering pans someone has, martin was saying about naan being pretty easy from a mix... I may have been halucinating due to the tempting smells wafting my way as I stretched hide, it might have been practical locating my workstation downwind of the cooking fire but it certainly was cruel of Clive to pick just there ;)

I have a couple of pans and will bring one (25L ish I think) along if we get the interest closer to the time. :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
sounds good mark, count me in and tell me what i need to bring/bung? :) unless karl nips out for a kebab :D

'Ark who's talking:

kebab2.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE