Newbie From Glasgow Here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 14, 2013
uk
Hello everyone,

Just joined up last night, so thought I would introduce myself, and hopefully get to know some of you.

Im a single guy, in "cough" 40's, I have spent a lot of time in my life WILD Camping, in the uk. I moved to Scotland 16 years ago, and haven't looked back. Well as the name says, I like, and do a lot of fishing, I have a 9ft inflatable boat (full safety gear) I pack up my tent my dog Alfie, and we go up Sea lochs on the West Coast of Scotland, There are no roads, paths etc, and usually no one around, I find a wee place pull in and camp up and fish. It has been known for me to stay away for up to 3-4 weeks at a time, but recently I have only managed 1 - 2 weeks at a time ! Scotland is an amazing place, whether you wish to camp in the summer or in the winter !

Well I am off to camp up in Loch Etive by the end of this week, for about 5days ! if anyone is interested in joining me for a wee spell then let me know.

Nice talking to you all

Thefisherman

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Fisherman,

Welcome to BCUK, they're a great bunch here and very welcoming. You are so right about Scotland being a great place to be. And accessing it from a boat as you do is a great way to see places others can't get to. Have fun and please post up some trip reports.

ATB,
GB.

Jul 14, 2013
uk
Thank you for your kind words, YES the boat makes a difference ! I take loads of videos when I am away, so I have years worth, if any of you wish to see some

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE