New survival/possibles pouch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
O.K.

Happy new year to you all. I was wandering round my local range store (or getting dragged round it to be more accurate) for the January sales and found this item.

img0140i.jpg

I have been thinking about a possibles pouch for some time.
I have a selection of different size and types of survival kit to suit all types of environments and situation and space.
I was now thinking of a general belt ouch kit that would not stand out whilst I went out walking especially in local woods where there are a lot of dog walkers about.
I was in a local Range store and saw this pouch for £3.99 and thought why not it looked solid enough.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions :)

img0139.png

img0137cp.jpg

img0170u.jpg

img0168kl.jpg

possisbespouch1.jpg

Contents of the possibles pouch.

From top left to right

1.assorted plasters
2.water puritabs
3.pencil
4.strong small cordage
5.Fishing kit
6.small light stick
7.small torch on carabiner
8.mini compass
9.whistle
10.survival instruction sheet and paper
11.forester Swiss army knife
12.brass wire
13.5 scalpel blades
14.sewing kit
15.6 safety pins
16.small plastic container of potassium permanganate
17.small bic lighter
18.candle
19.tampon
20.tinder card
21.scout fire steel
22.large zip-lock bag
23.emergency survival blanket

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I'll have to check out our local Range.

They always have a good selection of camping/outdoor gear - they even have crayfish/eel nets!!!

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I've found the small digital camera cases which come with belt loop and detachable shoulder strap to be excellent for this purpose.

They're usually made of a cordura type material and are available in various configurations and sizes.

Decathlon did some excellent one's last year, one of which lives in a pocket of my backpack, and contains everything I need, plus everything I think I need!
happy0123.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE