• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

JonM

Hello All…

A friend gave me this site and Ive been enjoying reading for a couple months now so thought Id post a quick note to say Hi.

Took my first canoe trip when I was 5 and have been hooked ever since. Don’t get out as much as I like lately… small kid and too much work syndrome (Im sure some of you can relate). Luckily my daughter loves camping and is big enough this year to hold a fishing rod now so I hope to get out more this summer and try some of the great tips Ive been reading about here.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Jon

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi Jon,

Good to see you mate, you'll find lots of info from some very friendly people, hope you enjoy it.

Brian

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Welcome Jon - I'm shuddering to think of Oz in a video

Oh not THAT sort of video......

:D

Nice to see you here

Red

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
British Red said:
Welcome Jon - I'm shuddering to think of Oz in a video

Oh not THAT sort of video......

:D

Nice to see you here

Red

*refrains from colourful language*

We made a fire darnit! Heck I was the camera man, never in the flick! I swears it! I swears! *acts innocent*

J

JonM

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Feel free to post the snowshoe vid Oz... no worries.

Jon

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Hi Jon, sure is a nice area you guys play in - that river and surrounding countryside look fantastic.Suprised there are any trees left after Oz has been in with his multitude of blades!! :lmao:

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
KAE1 said:
Hi Jon, sure is a nice area you guys play in - that river and surrounding countryside look fantastic.Suprised there are any trees left after Oz has been in with his multitude of blades!! :lmao:

..I am amazed how everyone can greet Jon.. then without missing a beat toss a shot at me! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE