New Member :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 11, 2014
Grimsby
Hi All,

My names Mike, 25 and i am From the north of England. Have always had a love for nature and resourcefulness (Ray Mears being a personal favorite), however due to work/being too busy and other bad excuses i never got into it as much as id of liked to. However i was in the Forces for 4 years.

The best thing ever happened to me last year, my son arrived into the world. I want nothing but the very best for him in life and i dont want him to waste away in front of a computer/xbox/tablet.

Bushcraft i feel will be a great way of instilling some respect and get up and go in him. So i recently have been identifying nearby trees, foraging some bits and bobs and setting some rabbit snares. Hopefully when my boy is old enough his dad will know enough that i can teach him a few things about nature and how to survive on the land.

Theres more to life than consumerism and hopefully we will have a great bond through doing this together. However if he doesnt like it no matter because im bloody enjoying it thoroughly!

Cheers guys.

Mike.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Welcome aboard, you'll struggle to find a nicer bunch of people than those who have the patience & desire to understand nature.

It's like my tag line says .........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE