New member - SW

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 28, 2013
South West
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction to say that I have just stumbled across this forum and think its great.

very lucky to be based in the south west and having being brought up to respect the outdoors it has been great to take this further and spend time wild camping and making the most of the rural areas around me.

I am no 'Ray Mears' of 'Bear Grylls' but I do love being out and trying to build on my skills. I have a lot to learn and probably not seen as your 'average bushcrafter' but thats ok with me :)

Hopefully get to know and meet lots of you and share experiences/make new experiences

Thanks

David

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum :D

I've come to the conclusion that the average bushcrafter is a myth. Really, the range of people and their interests and their skills is enormous.
Pull up a log and join the conversations around the virtual campfire:)

cheers,
Toddy

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction to say that I have just stumbled across this forum and think its great.

very lucky to be based in the south west and having being brought up to respect the outdoors it has been great to take this further and spend time wild camping and making the most of the rural areas around me.

I am no 'Ray Mears' of 'Bear Grylls' but I do love being out and trying to build on my skills. I have a lot to learn and probably not seen as your 'average bushcrafter' but thats ok with me :)

Hopefully get to know and meet lots of you and share experiences/make new experiences

Thanks

David

Welcome David, where abouts in the south west are you based?

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
i know it well, i spent 22 years in plymouth before moving home to scotland recently, Exmoor is a lovely part of the country

Apr 28, 2013
South West
It sure is and with Exmoor, Dartmoor and the Quantocks all within easy reach I am rather spoilt. I do however love Scotland and in particular Glen Coe - I still have lots of exploring to do and cant wait to get back

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE