New Kentish Member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richardw

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2005
Kent
I thought I'd just introduce myself, a;though many of you will already know me from British Blades.

I,ve been reading threads on the forum for some time now, but finally took the plunge and joines. What with three blade forums, three fly fishing forums and a couple of others it is unlikely I will now get any work done!
What impresses me bout this forum is the diversity of the subjects and the helpfullness of members. Long may it continue.

I've just returned from the Wilderness Gathering. It was my first time there and was a superb day out. Everyone was so friendly and there were some excellent skills on show. Met up with Gary from Bearclaw at last and chatted to Roger (Bison) about this and that.

SWMBO suggests we go for the weekend next year and that without any prompting from myself!

Buckshot was really helpful explaining his braiding technique which I am keen to try - so much to do and so little time.

Cheers

Richard

Scout

Nomad
Aug 30, 2005
Dumfries & Galloway
hi richard, welcome aboard. pleased you enjoyed the wilderness gathering, it looked like a great weekend. must persuade my dad to take me next year

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
greetings and welcome, good to see another bushcrafter. i like the wisdom of you signature and nice dogs.

rob

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
youre in good company Bardster my old aunt fanny said anything past Rochester was just an in bred or was it ill bred cherry picker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE