My Zippo What?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Waste of my data allowence :thumbdown:
For those wondering......it's a tape measure :banghead:
If I want to measure something backwoods , I'll use 'rack of eye' or body parts.......
Negative. I know....but when I've just bought extra data allowence......arrrgh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Waste of my data allowence :thumbdown:
For those wondering......it's a tape measure :banghead:
If I want to measure something backwoods , I'll use 'rack of eye' or body parts.......
Negative. I know....but when I've just bought extra data allowence......arrrgh

Tape is always handy. Not really the guys fault that you have a limited data allowance. Maybe chose a different provider or internet access method.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
morning chizz How long you been awake ???? :rofl: :rofl: see if you had one of them gizmo,s you could have measured how long you had been a sleep as well :rofl: :rofl:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Pretty useful if your into tracking or flora/fauna ID in a serious way, plus it fits the bushcrafters criteria for coveted things. It's shiny, made of metal, slightly odd and best of all somebody somewhere can make you either a leather or a tactical belt pouch for it. :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Nah , at home now, browsing & streaming being different anyway ......:D

Watch how much you stream, it chews up your data allowance. Look for an ISP offering unlimited downloads, its not an expensive option these days :)

Sent from my super quick PC via super quick FTTC (unlimited downloads) :cool:

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Watch how much you stream, it chews up your data allowance. Look for an ISP offering unlimited downloads, its not an expensive option these days :)

Sent from my super quick PC via super quick FTTC (unlimited downloads) :cool:

I remember hearing something on BBC Click that mentioned a website that acted as a proxy but at the same time stripped out the heavy data content such as pictures etc. Would not help streaming video mind but would help those with restricted data allowance. If my used and abused brain remembers it ill post it up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE