Felix Immler and Victorinox Venture Bushcraft fixed blade collection

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Actually state the steel too.
14C28N stainless steel with an HRC score of 59.

Also seems the two stones slot into the carrier to make the sharpener. Not convinced of the drill bit though.

Reactions: Minotaur

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
These look good. Glad they’ve put some thought into producing something a little different and haven’t just copied every other mass produced Bushcraft knife. Not mad on the sheath personally but would like to give one a go.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
After many years of debate raging over grinds, its great to see a carrot being sliced and not broken :lmao:

I’m not sure I like the butt of it, the hex spanner is a good idea, but the protruding scraper wouldn’t suit me. Looking forward to reviews, there’s clearly been a lot of thought and input from experienced users.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Do I need one? Probably not, and I am more into traditional leather and wood sheathes and handles, but on the other hand they do look amazingly functional and I could persuade myself.

Reactions: Dan1982
Do I need one? Probably not, and I am more into traditional leather and wood sheathes and handles, but on the other hand they do look amazingly functional and I could persuade myself.
i agree that wood and leather look more nice (and leather is more quiet and less likely to break in case you crash land on your sheath (not happened to me yet :) ) but
#1 i live in a topical rainforest climate where wood and leather require more maintenance
#2 a nice-looking knife is more likely to get stolen -- about ten years ago i had an altercation at incheon airport (south korea) where some customs official took a liking to my knife and the clown of interpreter (whose english was as lousy as my korean) told me my knife "would be against international law and therefore they'd have to confiscate it" at which point i had enough, laughed out loud, grabbed my knife from the table and walked out of the airport.as there was zero activity from anyone i'm 100% sure someone thought to get themselves a new knife for free.... (still have the knife mentioned :cool: )

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
These have just become available on Victorinox's UK website.

I've pulled the trigger on a Pro, couldn't resist. :oops:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE