My new SM Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hello peoples!

Just wanted to show off my new Stewart Marsh Bushcraft knife. For 125 + 2 p&p I thought it was a fantastic buy. Very very pleased with it!! :D

Picture031.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

and compared to my Mora:

Picture033.jpg

Dan

riddleofsteel

Tenderfoot
Jun 29, 2005
above ground
I am still in love with mine.
smbushcraft2we.BMP

smbushcraftknife.JPG

After a few passes on the loaded leather strop it shaves like a razor. I had a light week end camping trip and it did everything I asked of it with no edge loss.
With the demise of WS these knives may be our best bet for a Woodlore style knife that doesn't require a bank loan. There is a Woodlore on Evil-bay right now for over $400.00 US dollars!!!

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
I'm in love with yours too :D It's that handle that does it for me every time, but sadly she's no good to me now as you've had her tattooed with your name :p

The bitter sweetness of unrequited love ;)

regards

beach bum

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oooooohhhhh...Both knives are stunning...

I have to say ivory micarta is a lovely handle material.

:)

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Cant stop playing with mine either.... and having met the man himself, you could not want for a more helpful knifemaker. I just love this knife and now he has set my mind at ease over a small misunderstanding I am even more overjoyed.

Attachments

• SM-Bushknife.JPG
    SM-Bushknife.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 193

Hedgehog

Nomad
Jun 10, 2005
East Sussex
Very nice all round. I really like the quality of Stewarts recent work.
I have one I bought just over a year back with an antler handle. The finnish isn't up to the standard of the ones here but I love it & it has stood up well.

I like the ivory micarta too, the only thing I have to be careful with is damp, the antler swells a little in the wet.

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Just been on the Highseats website and noticed Stewart has made a one off mini bushcrafter.If only i had the money

riddleofsteel

Tenderfoot
Jun 29, 2005
above ground
I notice that Stewart has an antique ivory Micarta grip bushcraft for sale there. It is a little more "yellow" than mine. I have noticed mine getting a little more yellow in exposure to UV light. In time mine may catch up to that one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE