my new canvas and leather pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'm impressed John. Cracking looking pack.... now you just need to get it dirty :D
Dirty!:eek:
This pack is going behind glass in the "Museum of Fenna Achievement" - you do not seriously expect me to use it - do you? :)
I have just finished cutting out the bits to make a matching shoulder bag/haversack (some cruel folk would call it a handbag).
It will have slightly different buckles (Tandy ran out of the ones on the pack) but the rest of the materials will be the same and the cut/design is something like a Sporran Pouch on steroids. I will post pics of it when it is done :)
I am selling my Fjallraven Vintage bags and the Fenna Vintage bags will be taking over their role in my life:D
I may even have enough material to make a matching Sporran Pouch....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was going to have padded straps - but it did not work out as planned... The good thing is that the plain leather is very comfortable :)
Other than that the design worked OK :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Last night I cut out the bits for a matching Sporran pouch - but that is the end of that particular leather.... and so the end of my matching luggage collection!
I will post pictures of the three together when all is completed (and it stops raining!)

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Excellent looking haversack as well. Great quality! There is just something about that shade of green that I really like. If I had that rucksack I think I'd be making some kind of matching knife and sheath to compliment it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE