My first ever youtube vid....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...ok...i've taken the plunge....sort of....contrary to popular belief i'm actually a bit of a recluse and typically, being a photographer, i hate being on film....(sir caine had to really work on me to get me involved on atc...the bully lol)....so you wont see me grinning cheesily at the camera or spouting a load of garble (which is whats likely to happen) however...i've done a vid of my work and took the opportunity to put loads of shout-outs in too....apologies if i've missed anyone!...i finished the vid at 8am in the morning so my head was a bit frazzled!.....oh....and one thing....cover ya ears!!!

GABBA GABBA GABBA!

e-z!

s

[video=youtube;fS1Esn-t8RY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1Esn-t8RY[/video]

and more will be coming soon...maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lololol.....sorry dready!...ta shaman....its fiddly but fun.....

OI OI SHEWIE! my first love was rave....nice to met you brother basshead! lol....ok...for my next vid, specially for you...some more from black negro....WHISTLE POSSE!

s

ps...i saw grooverider back in the early days in great yarmouth/dance paradise....and i still have the cassettes that were released for it....rare as! dj stuart banks, frost, peshay...etc....but the main man, and always has been for me, is dj hype. end of. TARANTULA!!

:dancer:

Grooverider in the house :cool:

If feel like getting my white gloves out and polishing the whistle :)

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lololololol grey!! well, we had to disagree sooner or later....and being dutch, you should be ashamed haha!!! i've several dutch mates that i've ben friends with online for 15 years+ and funnily enough two are hardcore djs and the other ones an all round raver....

i just played 3 seconds of your track and fell asleep. 3 more seconds and i wouldve ben reaching for something sharp...(that doesnt make sense i know)

only joking m8...ask my friend ammo the truth about me....i love everything from gabber to baroque dude....i owned a record shop for nearly ten years and have a personal vinyl collection exceeding 5000 records....(mustve owned half a million records in my life and i'm not joking either...i once sold 10,000+ records in one go!) i wouldnt even like to guess the value...items include original my generation on brunswick by the who (list price 700)...a complete collection of stones on decca mono....nearly everything by the beatles...etc....dont mean to sound like i'm bragging but i love my tunes.

only 4500 of them are rave and indie.

love ya!

s

ps....soz stu haha!
pps...hope to se you on my show tomorrow grey!!! i've two technics 1210's here in my workshop...i'll play you something live lol!

Sonni I love your stuff, but could you possibly have chosen a soundtrack worse or more ill- fitting the material.
Wow mate, you better start using the "it's my first video, I didnt know" excuse!
here some musical inspiration for future attempts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZykVTpIFng

Hahah that was terrible XD
Yours sincerely
Your friend Ruud

Last edited:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Sonni I love your stuff, but could you possibly have chosen a soundtrack worse or more ill- fitting the material.
Wow mate, you better start using the "it's my first video, I didnt know" excuse!
here some musical inspiration for future attempts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZykVTpIFng

Hahah that was terrible XD
Yours sincerely
Your friend Ruud

10 secs of it first time, compared to 90 (I think) of Sonni's. However it's growing on me considerably whereas Sonni's left me scarred for life.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Nice vid but the music brought back some scary times with a funny taste in the back of my throat.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hahaha Sonni I know Noisia all to well, and lets just say I'm not a kid from the electronic genre, well not that kind anyways.
At first I almost wanted to say I dont usually listen music of those types of volume, but then I remembered I was lying XD
as long as they do it with strings and drums everything's fine for me, and as we are derailing into harsh music anyways, here are some of my favorite musicians:
The intricacies is what does it for me, the slight of beats, ghost notes, and dissonant notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAytEDG9VKw

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolol...grey, youre a star m8....but that sounds like a monotonous repetitive sheet of noise with a guy bawling his head off to the point i cant hear a word hes saying....

granted my ear drums have been officially damaged....i had my ears tested as part of my army medical a long time ago....the guy tapped me on the shoulder and said ''do you work in a pub or club?''....i removed the headphones and answered yes and he said...''that would explain why you are totally oblivious to the notes i just played''......lolol.....i had no idea he'd been doing the test haha!!!!

in the years since my brain has got to the point where it only functions on about 2 percent of its natural ability so i humbly concede that i'm probably wrong about everything lol...

but....i'll always love d n b!....and when i grow up i want to be ian brown!!!

regards!

s

Hahaha Sonni I know Noisia all to well, and lets just say I'm not a kid from the electronic genre, well not that kind anyways.
At first I almost wanted to say I dont usually listen music of those types of volume, but then I remembered I was lying XD
as long as they do it with strings and drums everything's fine for me, and as we are derailing into harsh music anyways, here are some of my favorite musicians:
The intricacies is what does it for me, the slight of beats, ghost notes, and dissonant notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAytEDG9VKw

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE