Mors Kochanski Plant Walk DVD series and TAX :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What?

Mar 19, 2015
Hamptonshire
Hello please.
Is there anywhere in the E.U that sells Mors plant walk collection, the bushcraft series are easy to find (purchased already) but the others are impossible. I bought one from an online store in the states which finally arrived today but customs slapped their cut on it and then Royal Mail decided to get a slice of the cake as well, in all I paid around £40 for Volume one. Times that by 7 for the rest and I will have to pay £320 for the entire set if bought one at a time and get caught by customs each time (most likely as everything I have bought from the states has been stung for tax of some sort). If anyone could share a link where I can purchase these far cheaper (around £20 - £25 would be ideal) or offer good advice on how to save money on customs and Royal Mail fees then please share, it would be a great help to me as a budding amateur botanist, herbalist and bushcrafter. Thank you.

What?

Mar 19, 2015
Hamptonshire
*cough thread title cough* :D
Yes they are the ones, I bought volume 1 from granny stores as it was a bit cheaper although they don't tell you the full postage until you check your credit/debit card balance a few days later. Anyway, just very frustrating, it's a shame they don't offer digital downloads.

$30 for the DVD
$11.50 for shipping
£3.90 to George Osborne and co
£8 to Royal Mail for dealing with the £3.90 for George and co

I rarely order from the states because of this but sometimes there's no choice (apart from not ordering). If anyone has second hand copies they wish to sell then please get in touch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE