Outdoor Clothing-Mens and Womens-North Face/Icebreaker/Arcteryx etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
All part of a Autumn clear out I have a selection of The North Face mens and womens outdoor clothing which we no longer use or fit as well as various outdoors clothing items.

Womens Convertible shorts/trousers-size small-£20-NOW £12

DSC_0147_zpsd7hdk4bl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mens North Face Brown flleece hoody, lovely and warm with 2 hand warmer pockets and a sleeve pocket. Hardly worn but the surface of the fleece has a unfortunate tendency to pill at the areas of wear. Otherwise a great winter hoody. Size large £40-NOW £30

DSC_0161_zpsf4arwwi5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0162_zpsmutjtfkn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Womens Berghaus travel shirt. Size 10 £10-NOW £7

DSC_0139_zpscxfuujmd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Womens North Face long sleeved travel shirt. Size S £10 NOW £7

DSC_0151_zpsjnbdmegw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Womens North Face travel shirt. Size S £10 NOW £7

DSC_0149_zpsvwjwyvwp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mens size 7 3/4 (can be shrunk to fit) Officers quality Tam O'Shanter in a pale khaki wool with Tourie and a couple of spare red hackles. £20 NOW £15

DSC_0131_zpsvwm9llrq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0130_zpsr2cfvvuo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mens railriders Size M pants in green-toughest pants around apparently-I think these are the Extreme versions. £20 SOLD

DSC_0157_zpsx6xinn3z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

British Army Goretex Mountain Hat-like a double ear flapped Lowe Alpine cap. DPM, Size S (Up to 56)-£10-NOW £7

DSC_0159_zpshqbdkbfi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0160_zpsw4z9ezt5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Womens Horizon Size Small Sprayway waterproof trousers with calf zips and a stuff sack-£10-NOW £7

DSC_0153_zpssjiaeola.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0154_zpsajqsg2li.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

North Face folding brim Vanadis grey Mountain Trail Hat-One size fits all. New in the bag-Too wee for my massive head! £15 SOLD

DSC_0141_zps6o4cd3ku.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0142_zpssoilhjud.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nike SFB black leather and Nylon Jungle Boots with speed lacing and paracord laces. Superb reviews-bought for a summer job where I was going to be on my feet all day but had to wear boots. Plenty of life left in them. £30-NOW £22

DSC_0134_zps58aadg0y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0135_zpsgjmsvpsf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Arcteryx Buckthorn trouser belt-Size Large, too long for me. £18-NOW £16 SOLD

DSC_0133_zps7noiskne.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mens Icebreaker long sleeved Heavyweight Merino top-Used but no holes and plenty of life left in it. £20 SOLD

DSC_0146_zpsoiq4paa7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Brand new Smartwool PHD HyFi Merino wool hoody-Size Large-Awesome wool technical garment but I already have too many hoodies-selling before I start wearing it-£80-NOW £70 SOLD

DSC_0155_zpsgi69fbjh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All prices include PayPal and shipping, discounts for multiple buys. Please don't forget that the Royal Mail is now very expensive!

Last edited:

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
Yep, this seems right. I guess I will have to resell it, because I look ridiculous in it :p It is wide in the legs and the cargo pockets are at my knees... lol

But the trousers themselves are very nice, I am going to get me one pair in American Small Short (anything from 30 to 38...).

ATB
Heinz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE